Eyre Bus Service
Motor Coach Operator – CDL Bus Driver – Mobile Vaccination Bus
Eyre Bus has partnered with First Call Urgent Care to provide motor coaches that have been converted into mobile Covid-19 testing and vaccination units.
These coaches are staffed with a team of First Call nurses and support staff to provide rapid testing services for the general public.
Buses are stationed daily in Owings Mills
Work hours: 11 AM – 8 PM
Typical shifts are 10 hours
The Driver will be responsible for driving the medical bus from our terminal in Glenelg MD to its specific location each day in Owings Mills.
The Driver will park and stage the bus for its daily operation.
After the bus has been set-up he/she will then work with the team at First Call throughout the work shift in an administrative capacity, helping out as needed.
**Testing is done safely through a bus window with the patient on the outside of the motor coach.
At the end of the shift the Driver will then return the bus back to the Eyre terminal.
• Working for an employee-friendly, successful, family-owned and operated company
• Health/dental/vision insurance
• PTO (Paid Time Off) & Personal days
• Paid holidays
• Paid weekly
Minimum requirements: (Must have ALL of the following to qualify)
• Valid CDL
• Commercial driving experience a plus. Preference given to those with experience driving a commercial vehicle such as a motor coach, school bus or anything comparable in size.
• Airbrakes & Passenger Endorsement
• Clean driving record
• Ability to pass pre-employment checks (drug test, criminal background investigation)
• Excellent customer service skills and the ability work with the general public.
• Ability to work flexible hours
Entry level Drivers, Motor coach Operators, School Bus Drivers, Transit Bus Operators and other CDL Drivers who hold a Passenger endorsement are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 – $57,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit eyre.com.