Your Safety is Our Top Priority
As an industry leader in safety, Eyre is committed to upholding the highest possible bus safety standards to insure that your safety is our top priority.
- Eyre is proud that it has become TSX Approved as a safer motor carrier, having successfully completed the Transportation Safety Exchange Comprehensive Review. Transportation Safety Exchange (TSX) is the ground transportation industry’s only independent rating organization that inspects, monitors and reports the safety performance of motor carriers. The TSX ratings range from 1 to 5, with 1 established as the highest rating. Eyre has received the highest overall rating of 1 (Outstanding).
- Eyre is in full compliance with federal and state transportation rules and regulations and, as a result of a US Department of Transportation audit, has been awarded the highest possible safety rating of “Satisfactory”. This covers the following areas: Driver Training and Ongoing Evaluations, Vehicle Safety Maintenance, Safety Regulations and Compliance.
- Eyre is accredited to provide transportation to all divisions of the US Military and holds the Department of Defense’s highest safety rating of “1.”
- Eyre is a founding member of the International Motorcoach Group. IMG member companies have chosen to adhere to elevated safety, service and quality guidelines and is an exclusive network of operators who are able to provide assistance to fellow members in every state in the US and Canada. IMG holds an annual Maintenance and Safety Forum, which is a required meeting where members work together to share success stories about safety and maintenance in order to improve best practices in these areas.
- All Eyre drivers are carefully screened for employment, as well as have their driving records checked annually during their employment. They go through a company-mandated IMG Driver Training Program prior to carrying Eyre passengers. Eyre also tests its drivers for drugs and alcohol prior to and randomly throughout their employment.
- Eyre maintains 24-hour roadside assistance and dispatch for all of its buses and passengers. Also, Eyre operates its own maintenance facility with factory-trained mechanics performing preventive maintenance on all vehicles at regular intervals.
- Eyre proudly maintains an open door policy and invites all customers for a personal tour of its motorcoaches and maintenance facility at any time. Just drop by; no appointment necessary!
When it comes to bus safety, Eyre believes its actions and safety record speak louder than any words.
Eyre has received numerous industry awards for safety and continue to be recognized for superior service:
- International Motorcoach Group Operator of the Year 2008
- International Motorcoach Group Spirit Award 2007
- Trailways Transportation System Outstanding Operational Achievement Award 2001
- Bus Ride Motorcoach Industry Leadership Achievement Award 2001
- United Motorcoach Association Vision Award 2000